Ripon Free Methodist takes very seriously the safety of all minors participating in our youth and children's programs. To this end, we request that all parents read and adhere to the following Childcare Policies. Your coopertion helps ensure that children are appropriately supervised at all times.
- All adult volunteers who work directly with children are background checked and are required to submit a TB test prior to working with children.
- All parents/guardians of children under the age of 18 who will be participating in children’s or youth ministry programs must complete a Registration Form (one per family). Youth must also complete a Medical Authorization Form and relevant Field Trip Permission Slip prior to participating in field trips.
- Parents, please escort any children who are participating in Nursery and/or Children’s Church down the basement stairs and hand them off directly to their respective teachers. Children participating in Children's Church on Sunday may be handed off directly to their teachers in the sanctuary if they are already signed in.
- Children must be picked up and signed out by their parent/guardian (or an adult designated on the Registration Form). Children will not be released to the care of anyone under the age of 18, including a sibling.
- For the safety of our children, only infants, toddlers, their guardians, and nursery care workers are permitted in the nursery.
If you have questions about these policies, or about any of our children’s and youth ministries, please contact Pastor Luke Jones by phone at (209) 599-4815 or by email at pasto email@example.com. We look forward to growing in faith with your family!